The Museum of Everyday Life is a new project where we plan to work with artists and interesting folk to delve into the ordinary everyday items of extraordinary everyday people. The first M.o.E.L 'exhibition' will be announced early next year but for now you can equip yourself with the 'Staff' tote bag.
- 80% recycled cotton and 20% recycled polyester
- Top edge double folded for strength and clean finish
- Long handles with reinforced cross stitch
- Shaping seam at bottom to create volume
- Manufactured in 'Fair Wear Foundation' certified factories